Vice President - Professional Activities
- To oversee the development and implementation of the chapter’s professional program.
- To ensure that the chapter is educated on risk management issues.
- To promote LEAD and other National Fraternity educational programs and encourage attendance by chapter
- To coordinate chapter professional activities with the Provincial Professional Development Committee.
- To chair the chapter’s Professional Development Committee, should the chapter choose to have such
- To have any other duties and powers assigned by the chapter.